Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hey guys!  I'm taking a break tonight.  I'm going to finish up watching Wizard Wars then head to bed.

It has not been an entirely fantastic day for me.  I've been having spontanious and uncontrolable body movement all day - Jon was both shocked and amused when he got to see all for the first time today my right bicep twitch triggering my left leg to kick up.  Multiple times.  Usually, this or something similar only happens when I nap or go to bed - when he's either at work or already asleep.

Aside from that, my head is killing me.  I'm avoiding the computer and, believe it or not, my games tonight.  That's unheard of!

I've got my next neurologist appointment tomorrow, so I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow night and tell you all about it.

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment