Friday, September 12, 2014

Thank You!

I am pretty proud right now.

This is my 20th post for Morningstar.  I figured I'd just be writing and hoping people would read and find my posts interesting.  I'm pretty surprised I've kept up, also.  I've tried my hand at blogging in the past a couple of times, but never stayed with it.  At those times, I just didn't think I had anything interesting to say.

Lo and behold, we're now at post #20 - writing for almost three weeks.  I have now had over 500 hits - averaging about 15-20 people reading every day with a few posts being hit up between 30 and 40 times!

Even more impressive to me is that I'm not just getting readers from the U.S.  I've also had hits from five other countries!  So, a special thanks goes out to my reader(s) in Poland, Germany, Canada, Greece and Venezuela.  I'm so happy to be able to touch the lives of so many, both far and wide.  Not bad for a kid from rural Pennsylvania.

I hope to keep you in thinking material and entertainment as long as you keep reading!

Thank you so much for joining me.

2 comments:

  1. What about the reader in the other room? You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, the reader in the other room is just as important as the rest of the world! Thank you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete